Keep your donor database in sync with your events
Use Maestro to run an auction event, operate online auctions, and offer silent auction mobile bidding - all while keeping your data synchronized with your eTapestry database.
- The eTapestry / AuctionMaestro Pro Sync Utility (EASU) is designed with the client in mind, and gives users access to useful and easy-to-use features:
- The integration utility can be accessed from the main menu of AMPro
- The integration utility allows for unlimited syncs
- The integration utility can connect your eTapestry database to any number of AMPro events
- The EASU can be used to bring eTapestry settings into AMPro, including your Persona List, your Fund List, and your Payment Type List.
- The EASU can be used to bring eTapestry constituents into AMPro and more:
- Download people from either the All Constituents Query or the AMPro People Query
- Download the account information associated with their primary Persona
- Ability to update address info in AMPro with the address info from eTapestry
- Ability to match people in AMPro to existing Accounts in the eTapestry database
- The EASU can be used to bring AMPro people records into eTapestry and more:
- Add new Accounts to eTapestry (with duplicate checking)
- Update the eTapestry Account information for the primary Persona
- Ability to assign a specific Persona to each person, or just use the default
- AMPro adds new eTapestry User Defined Field (UDF) values to each uploaded Account
- The EASU can be used to Upload Journal Data from AMPro to eTapestry
- Upload Item Donations and Cash Donations as Gifts with a payment type of “in-kind”
- Upload all other transactions as Pledges along with their associated payments
- Assign a different eTapestry Fund to each type of Transaction
- AMPro adds new UDF values to each uploaded Journal Entry
eTapestry is a registered trademark of Blackbaud, Inc. product names, logos, brands, and other trademarks featured or referred to on this page are the property of their respective trademark holders.