Rare and Unique Items
Command higher raffle ticket prices by securing an item that can't be found elsewhere.
Procure an item that creates high demand
- An autographed item from a local sports team or celebrity
- Car dealerships will often donate a car (36 mo lease) for the publicity
- A consigned item such as a "behind the scenes" experience, Superbowl tickets, etc.
Create an experience
- Hand out pamphlets to new patrons to educate them on your mission
- Collect email addresses at the point of sale to update patrons on the progress of the raffle
- Sell your raffle tickets during other events
- Use qCheck Cash Register for quick in-person payments
- Host the entire raffle using Text2Bid and reach people across your city, state, or entire region!