To you - our visitors and customers - we make the following promises:
- The MaestroSoft® web site does not collect sensitive personal information.
- If you send us an e-mail with a question or comment, we will write back to you using your e-mail address. We may keep your question or comment and your e-mail address on file, but we will not disclose your e-mail address, or any personal specifics regarding your question or comment to any third party without your consent. In order to serve the community, we may include your question on a Frequently-Asked-Questions page, but should we do so we will make sure that your question will not in any way identify you.
- We will send newsletters and other communications to you via e-mail only if you have NOT asked to be excluded from such mailings.
- We will not sell or share any information that we collect from you. We restrict access to your personal information to company personnel only (and then, on a need-to-know basis) and have procedural safeguards in place to ensure that. We will share your information with a third party only as required to deliver products and services to you that you have requested from us.
- All photos and testimonials are posted to the MaestroSoft web site after we have received explicit written permission to do so.
Here are some technology-related privacy issues:
- This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc. (“Google”). Google Analytics uses “cookies”, which are text files placed on your computer, to help the website analyze how users use the site. The information generated by the cookie about your use of the website (including your IP address) will be transmitted to and stored by Google on servers in the United States. Google will use this information for the purpose of evaluating your use of the website, compiling reports on website activity for MaestroSoft, Inc. and providing other services relating to website activity and internet usage. Maestro does not share any of this information with outside or third party companies.
- If you have any questions or concerns regarding this policy, send an e-mail to email@example.com.
You may also contact us at:
1750 112th Avenue NE, Suite A200,
Bellevue, WA 98004.